Share the Joy: Pets

I don't know about you
but pets, for me,
are a big source of joy.
My felines are particularly
laid back.

Deja Mew is my long-haired gray calico.
She's known for playing fetch
and taking long naps.
She's a real cuddle-bug.

But then so is her brother,
the handsome Purrsnickety.



You'd think I posed him this way,
with his tail all fluffed up and dangling over his back,
but no.

He's just a Fancy Pants kind of guy.

 That's just the way he arranged himself
to practice his favorite sport:
power napping.

How are you cultivating joy? 
Celebrate it.
Share it.

 
1. do a post that tells and shows what gives you joy.
  2. capture the URL of the specific post and paste it into 
the Mr. Linky box along with your info.

3. Visit other players and let their joy infect you.
Leave them a comment because everyone
 enJOYS getting positive feedback.

Let's keep the epidemic of JOY going!









Comments

suzanne said…
what beautiful kitties! yes, pets bring the most wonderful source of unconditional love. loved seeing my little orange cat yesterday after being away for many weeks! he is following us around at our heels today...so sweet
Deja Mew and Purrsnickety are bringing some joy into my morning, for sure! They are both gorgeous! I have happy news I'd love to share but don't see Mr. Linky. I do want to thank you, though. Your "Share the Joy" meme is a great idea.
Unknown said…
Such a beautiful animal. Don't find the linky today either. Strange things happen on blogs. LOL
kt40s said…
what wonderful pet photos! purrsnickety cracked me up, purrfect name:)

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You