Share the Joy: Home Stretch



Did you notice I was missing in action last week?

The painters needed my input on putting furniture back in place
in the rooms they had completed
so they could paint the rooms
that had been reserved for furniture storage.
And the dust. . . . . . . oh my!
Did I mention that I don't have a computer
in the house that's almost ready for sale?

Now, with the exception of the toilet area in the master bath,
which will be put back together today and tomorrow,
everything looks splendid.

The photographer came and took interior photos a couple of days ago
and will photograph the exterior tomorrow
when the sun shines,
and it'll be on MLS on Tuesday.

So next week, I'll link the sales site to Share the Joy
so you can see what I've been up to for about a month.
It's all fancied up !

So I took a field trip with a friend yesterday
(sans camera, unfortunately)
so she could show me some of her favorite shops
in Seattle
and we ended up at Daniel's Broiler on Lake Union
for happy hour on the deck overlooking a marina
and watched the crew teams and float planes.

@ Valerie Garner
What's on your mind this week?
How are you cultivating joy? 

Celebrate it.
Share it.

 


1. do a post that tells and shows what gives you joy.
  2. capture the URL of the specific post and paste it into 
the Mr. Linky box along with your info.

3. Visit other players and let their joy infect you.
Leave them a comment because everyone
 enJOYS getting positive feedback.

Let's keep the epidemic of JOY going!



Comments

Oh, that does sound like a fun field trip! Thanks for sharing. I'm just joining your meme for the first time so didn't miss you last week, but I'm so glad everything is looking splendid!
ellen abbott said…
the joy is that I have work, the joy is that I have a new shop, the joy is that we have a couple of pieces in a museum show and the agony is all the same things as I try to deal with them all at the same time.
4 Lettre Words said…
Hoping it sells quickly for you Meri!
Unknown said…
Still hoping with you.

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You