Share the Joy: A List



This week, there were lots of little moments of joy.

1.  Learning that 12 couples or families had toured my home in Sunday's open house.

2. The Seahawks beat the Saints, though honestly, they didn't play
 as well as they should have.

3. Mr. Purrsnickety is still doing well on his special diet -- no urine crystals!

4. I got Office Premium loaded on my new desktop, so I can go back to writing.

5. I discovered Stash Raspberry-Pomegranate green tea (yum!).

and

6. the pops of my favorite blue in this new Polyvore creation
 (I'm so happy to be back to playing with images again).


What sparked the fire of joy in you this week?

Notice joy.
Cultivate it.
Celebrate it.
Share it.

 


1. do a post that tells and shows what gives you joy.

2. capture the URL of the specific post and paste it into 
the Mr. Linky box along with your info.

3. Visit other players and let their joy infect you.
Leave them a comment because everyone
 enJOYS getting positive feedback.

Let's keep the epidemic of JOY going!


Comments

Makes me happy just reading your post The Broncos win was none to pretty but a win is a win!!! Wishing you well!!
4 Lettre Words said…
Oh, I love any (and all!) Green Tea. :)
Mascha said…
Oh yes, playing with images is fun. My joy is too, that this meme open again -
I like green tee with honey...your variety I do not know.
Have a joyful day :-)
Gillena Cox said…
its good to be a part of this "epidemic of joy"; have a nice Thursday


much love...
Laura said…
I'm happy listening to the birds sing in the trees this morning.
Unknown said…
Your art indeed gives me joy also. I can just see you working on it with a glow in your heart and in your eyes. Much gratitude for providing us the avenue to express our joy in words and photos.
Anonymous said…
The image you created is very cool!
Kim Mailhot said…
Sweet list of little joys. Glad Mr. Purrsnickety is feel better.
Hope the weekend is a good one ! Happy Writing.
Ileana said…
Oh yes,I also have fun playing with images !
Have a nice weekend!

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You