Share the Joy: Fruit Cocktail



One thing I've learned about
cultivating JoY
is that when you start looking for it,
it shows up everywhere.

In the weirdest places.
In unbelievable forms and shapes.

Like this guy. . . .
found in an antique store
in Thorp, Washington.



It's a kitschy pitcher.  

Trying saying that fast 5 times.
I dare you.
I bet you can't do it without laughing.
And letting the JoY leak in.

The crazy pitcher made me laugh out loud.
If I hadn't been in a "paring down,
simplify" phase of my life,
I absolutely
positively
would have brought him home with me.
Simply for the smiles he'd evoke.

(Instead, I bought a beautiful embroidered handkerchief
to add to my stash of beautiful nose wipes.)

How are you cultivating joy?
Share your wins,
your misty-eyed moments,
your ear-to-ear grins.

Where do you find JOY?
What thrills you?

Notice it.
Cultivate it.
Celebrate it.

Share it.




1. do a post that tells and shows what gives you joy.

2. capture the URL of the specific post and paste it into 
the Mr. Linky box along with your info.

3. Visit other players and let their joy infect you.
Leave them a comment because everyone
 enJOYS getting positive feedback.

Let's keep the epidemic of JOY going!


Comments

4 Lettre Words said…
Love to go antiquing!
Unknown said…
I do not know HOW you resisted this little gem...but joining the JOY today!
x...x
Unknown said…
That is so cute. I love to go antiquing as it brings back memories of my mom and gramma.
Peggy
deb did it said…
so so giggly and adorable !!
Karen said…
Oh, he would have come home with me for sure!
Hazel said…
'Stash of beautiful nose wipes' how cute is that! makes me smile.

Hazel
Yvonne said…
Absolutely love this pitcher!! So cute& funny :)
NatureFootstep said…
well, that was an odd piece. :)
Leovi said…
Yes, I love this beautiful cock!
peggy gatto said…
He is just the "bestest", something to crow about!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You