Rainy Day Morning





It’s raining tears this morning.

"Il pleut les larmes" created by MeriMagic  (that's me!) on Polyvore


Soft, wind-blown tears are falling.
I can see Douglas firs swaying
from the window in my workspace.

It’s a good day to be inside,
listening to my faves iTunes playlist,

playing at Polyvore

and knowing that I should venture out
for a shower present (how appropriate)
and then do some real writing.. 

Wonder what I'll really do.

p.s. I saw Lincoln yesterday -
no, I'm not communing with the presidential dead -
it's fabulous. Go see it!

Comments

Laura said…
Hi Meri,

what a wonderful piece love the way you innertwine the image together.
Relyn Lawson said…
LOVE this!!! Love, love, love THIS!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

You have so much talent!
irene said…
i love this is a vibrant and exciting creation. is it collage? i also love your blog header. would you mind sharing how you created it sometime? thanks, meri.
I really enjoy reading your poetry... very insightful. The images are beautiful as well.

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You