Shrine Auction


Tomorrow's the big day.

The official opening of the shrine auction
to benefit Oaxacan Streetchildren Grassroots.


April 17 - 24, 2010.

This creative endeavor
is the brainchild of Rebecca Brooks,
whose soul is so luminous 
that the world is a brighter place
simply because she's in it.

Her post today -- beautiful and lyrical as usual --
will give you the introduction you deserve.

And then make sure you go to
and start poring through the entries
to decide which shrine(s)
you just can't live without. 

I've got my eye on a few.

My blog buddies 
Deb Taylor  and
all have wonderful entries.

There are many more pieces,
all in need of a loving home.

Just think,
you can buy original art
and touch the life of a child
with just a few clicks of a mouse.

Comments

rebecca said…
dear meri,
my appreciation of you knows no bounds.
i have finally managed to place my small shrines among the glorious offerings.

enjoy your weekend...
you are in my heart.
A.Smith said…
Oh darling, what a lovely thing to say and much appreciated here. I am having trouble with my blog, blogger at least on my end is having the vapors when it comes to post so I am grateful to everyone and you in particularly for letting everyone know about this charity auction.

Hope to see you soon, next weekend two blog friends are coming to visit on Saturday. Want to make it for tea? I would love to see you.

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You