Feeling Like a Dummy


Do you ever feel like a total dummy?


My friends,
I'm either a total dummy

OR

there really is something to this
"Mercury Retrograde Messes Up Computers and Electronics"
stuff.

There are over 800 photos in my nifty little travel camera.
The one that only weighs 17 ounces yet has a zoom
telephoto 624 mm lens.

Shots of Mexico.

Locked up tight.

I can't get them to upload.

The computer screen tells me
that the device is either disconnected
(not according to all known definitions)
or busy.

Busy.
Not doing anything.

Argggghhhhhhhh!

I'm sure you'll see my pictures of Mexico
sometime.

When Mercury shapes up.

But not today.

Comments

Delwyn said…
Hi Meri

I hope that you had a good break..

we'll be here awaiting...

Happy days
beth said…
probably just a glitch internally....
try deleting a photo or two and or use the cords from your camera to your computer or your memory card or vice versa from whichever way you are trying now....

one of those might work....
Meri - know you are not a dummy, so it has to be that **** Mercury!
Just be careful of the delete option - it's so easy to click and regret!
poefusion said…
Hope you had a nice time in Mexico. Sorry you can't get your pictures to upload properly. Maybe later they'll cooperate. Looking forward to seeing them. Have a great night.
~JarieLyn~ said…
Oh, that's aggravating. I hope you can get through the glitch without losing any photos. I look forward to seeing Mexico through your eyes.
Anonymous said…
d@*& that mercury! i blame lots of stuff on it ;)
to answer your first question: yes, often

good luck with getting the photos up and out - it will probably end up being one of those "oh duh things" - know what I mean!?
That happened to me with my memory key - usb port memory key -- with my novels, short stories, essays - thousands and thousands of words!

Fortunatetly, I'd bought two and had saved everything or most everything on another one!
Oh no. I hope you work this out.
kt said…
meri i hope it unlocks soon i can't wait to see your photos. kt
Relyn Lawson said…
I can't wait. Hope it was a marvelous trip.

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You